Lesson 11 – The Endocrine System
This Unit covers the basic make-up and functioning of the endocrine system; looks at diseases of the endocrine system as well as the factors affecting the proper functioning thereof.
Instructions for this Lesson:
1. Download the Study Guide (PDF) for this unit.
2. Make notes as you are reading through the material.
3. Complete the assessments (below) before continuing to Module 3, Unit 3 – The Respiratory System.
Books required for this lesson:
- Perfect Weight: The Natural Way (2003)
- Healthy Kids: The Natural Way (2001)
- Physiology textbook (read chapter on the endocrine system)