Lesson 10 – Digestion
This unit covers the digestive system its role within the body as well as the diseases affecting the proper functioning of the digestive system.
Instructions for this Lesson:
1. Download the Study Guide (PDF) for this unit.
2. Make notes as you are reading through the material.
3. Complete the assessments (below) before continuing to Module 3, Unit 2 – The Endocrine System.
Books required for this lesson:
- Shearer, MA (2007) Perfect Health the Natural Way – see chapter 4 on Digestion
- Furhman, J (1998) Fasting and Eating for Health
- Grant, D and Joice, J (1985) Food Combining for Health
- The section on digestion in your physiology textbook